Most certainly was not the same. When I was really young, I wanted to be a frong (weird child, I was). Then, I wanted to be a singer. Now, I want to teach history.
When I was young I allways wanted to become a piolit,but I got sick as a child and lost my eye sight in my left eye. I can not complain I became a sucsesful musician.
Most certainly was not the same. When I was really young, I wanted to be a frong (weird child, I was). Then, I wanted to be a singer. Now, I want to teach history.
ReplyDeleteI was very convinced as a child that I could be a ballerina and a veterinarian (at the same time). Don't ask me how but it was going to work.
ReplyDeleteAs a child I wanted to be a Teacher, But then I changed my mind..
ReplyDeleteWhen I was young I allways wanted to become a piolit,but I got sick as a child and lost my eye sight in my left eye. I can not complain I became a sucsesful musician.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little I wanted to be a meteorologist.
ReplyDelete